for the Global Fishery Forum 2018
will take place
from 23 July until 1 September 2018.
Before completing a registration application, carefully review the accreditation rules for media representatives at the GFF 2018 in the ‘Media’ section of the Forum’s website.
To ensure comfortable working conditions and quick access to all necessary resources, the number of media representatives who can participate in the Forum is LIMITED.
For accreditation you need:
- To complete a registration form on the Forum’s official website
Please complete all fields of the registration application, particularly the fields marked with a *. Pay close attention to the correct writing of your personal data: the information you enter will be printed on your badge.
Pay close attention to the requirements for your badge photo:
- colour photo in JPEG format;
- 3×4 size;
- resolution of at least 480×640;
- the image must be full-face without any headgear;
- your face image must take up at least 70% of the photo.
When completing a registration application, you can simultaneously register all media members from your organization who wish to take part in covering the GFF 2018 (Step No. 4 of the application – Media organization representatives).
Information about the status of your accreditation request as well as other additional information will be sent to the email you listed in your contact information (Step No. 2 of the application – Contact information).
- Submit a letter of support from the media organization to the Media Relations Department via email firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 weeks after submitting your application
- The letter must be prepared on the organization’s letterhead and signed by the director or a person performing the director’s duties (based on a power of attorney; a copy of the power of attorney must be attached).
- ATTENTION!For foreign media members, a copy of the accreditation card from the press service of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs is sufficient in place of a letter of support.
Applications without a letter of support will not be accepted!
The GFF Organizing Committee reserves the right to deny accreditation!
Media Directorate contact details